Our abuse team in Hulkfile.com work very hard and are ready to assist you
in protecting your copyrighted data at any time.
The only way we accept abuse reports is via email, our abuse email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who can report abuse?
You should be the Copyright Owner or anyone acting officially on behalf of the owner.
What should the report message contain?
1. The message should be plain text with PDF attachments only.
2. It's important to introduce your self/company to us in your message.
3. Your message must include all reported links .
4. Your message should be sent from an official email to ensure authenticity.
What happens after sending a report?
- We should take action within 1 - 2 business days. If you don't receive any reply and the reported links are still online after 2 business days this may be because we have high volume of enquiries, or the message didn't delivered to us successfully first time, so please send us a follow up email because we insist on protecting your copywrited data.