Our abuse team in Hulkfile.com work very hard and are ready to assist you
in protecting your copyrighted data at any time.
The only way we accept abuse reports is via email, our abuse email is: email@example.com
Who can report abuse?
You should be the Copyright Owner or anyone acting officially on behalf of the owner.
What should the report message contain?
1. The message should be in plain text with a list of infringing links.
2. It's important to introduce your self/company to us in your message.
3. Your message must include all reported links in a list written in plain-text to be easy to select and copy all links at once.
4. Your message should be sent from an official email to ensure authenticity.
5. If you already have access to our C-holder account, please use it for faster take down.
What happens after sending a report?
- We should take action within 1 - 5 business days. If you don't receive any reply and the reported links are still online after 5 business days this may be because we have high volume of enquiries, or the message didn't delivered to us successfully first time, so please send us a follow up email because we insist on protecting your copyright.